Sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour starts in the Jumeirah district with a photo-stop near the iconic sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel. Continue along Jumeirah beach, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, home to the impressive Jumeirah Mosque. Drive next to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, and reach Dubai Museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Embark an Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the spice souk where the fragrances of the orient come together. Before you return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai – the Gold Souk.
- Pickup from hotel in Dubai City
- Transportation with AC Bus
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to the mentioned sites
- Abra (Water Taxi) ride
- Extra expenses
- The Dubai city tour runs from 9:00 AM till 01:00 PM (4-5 Hours aprox)
- The above rates are applicable for guests staying in Dubai City hotels (Deira, Bur Dubai, Dubai Downtown, up to Barsha and Marina). Guests who are staying in hotels located outside the mentioned Dubai city locations or in other Emirates should reach Dubai city center at their own cost.
- Please hold a copy of the voucher or a photo on mobile phone works as well.
- Above mentioned rates are in US Dollar ($)
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Tour can be cancelled or amended to another date at NO charge up to 72 Hours before departure time.
- A 100% charge will apply if tour is cancelled or amended before 71 Hours from tour departure time or in case of no-show.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.